Excel 2003, graph y axis labelling problem

  1. #1
    Dave Berry, United Kingdom
    Guest

    Excel 2003, graph y axis labelling problem

    When I produce a graph in an excel spreadsheet, part of the label for the
    y-axis gets cut off and does not show up. If I select the graph and do a
    whole page print preview the problem does not show up. However, I always cut
    and paste my graphs into word documents in order to illustrate my results.
    This is a problem since the y-axis is then inadequately labelled.
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (I already have Office 2003 SP2)

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    RE: Excel 2003, graph y axis labelling problem

    It's a well known problem. The work around (which I hate) is to add a couple
    of spaces and a period after the Y axis label and change the format of the
    period to be the same as the background. It can also be toggled on and off
    by using different zoom %ages.