Chart Help -How ?

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Somerset
    MS-Off Ver
    MS Office 2007

    Chart Help -How ?

    Hi,

    I'm a newbie with Excel & I am struggling to make this work.

    It's work related.

    I'm simply trying to show sales figures in a Pie-chart based upon the following information:

    Alex Frankie w/c 13/3/06
    Calls made 45 70
    No. not interested 10 10
    No. interested 1 8
    No. of call backs 34 52
    Appointments made 0 1

    But I can't work out how I'm going to show the legends but also including the 2 staff members.

    I'm sure somebody out there will have a better resolution.

    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by conks; 04-10-2006 at 04:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Chart Help -How ?

    Hi,

    Have a look at the pie in pie example. The legend will convert to the 2
    series labels. The colour of the legend marker reflects the colour of
    the first segments.

    Maybe consider an alternative chart style. If you want a round chart try
    the donut.
    Personally I would go with a column chart so you can see the comparative
    score more easily.

    Cheers
    Andy

    http://www.andypope.info/charts/pies.htm