ehhh, is there a way to automatic size the x-axis of a chart

  1. #1
    Frodo
    Guest

    ehhh, is there a way to automatic size the x-axis of a chart

    I need to make a table for breeding eggs. Some species need 28 days but other
    require 70 days. Now I created a chart showing all 70 days, but I rather have
    a chart that does automatic sizing with the days needed. The days needed for
    breeding can be found in a cell.

    Is there a way to enter a formula in the x-axis value for a chart?
    thanks again!

    Frodo

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: ehhh, is there a way to automatic size the x-axis of a chart

    you can use a defined name with that cell as a parameter or just use an
    automatic defined name such as
    insert>name>defined>name it>in the refers to box use an offset formula..
    =offset($A$1,0,0,counta($A:$),6)
    then in the source use yourfile.xls!yourdefinedname
    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...