Cartesian chart

  1. #1
    Zekni
    Guest

    Cartesian chart

    In XL there is no model for a cartesian chart.
    Where can I find it?

    Greetings from Belgium

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Cartesian chart

    Wouldn't that be an XY chart?

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Zekni
    Guest

    Re: Cartesian chart

    Yes it is an XY chart.

    I found in the book:"Principles of microeconomics" this txt

    // COPY//

    The axis contain measurement scales that intersect at 0 (zero).
    This point is called the origin.
    On the vertical scale, positive numbers lie above the horizontal axis (that
    is above the origin) and negative numbers lie below it.
    On the horizontal scale, positive numbers lie to the right of the vertical
    axis (to the right of the origin) and negative numbers lie to the left of
    it.
    Each axis is a measuring scale.

    So only the upper right iquadrant is positive.

    //end of copy//

    Zekni

    "Jon Peltier" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Cartesian chart

    You can double click each axis to change the scale so you can actually see
    all quadrants.

    - Jon
    -------