why are my excel file name colored blue ?

  1. #1
    valbwoy
    Guest

    why are my excel file name colored blue ?

    Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This
    occurred after an IT tech servicing was done>

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: why are my excel file name colored blue ?

    "valbwoy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Why are some of my excel files colored blue and some are in black? This
    > occurred after an IT tech servicing was done>

    If this is when you are viewing the files in Windows Explorer, the blue may
    well mean that the relevant files are compressed.

    There is an option in Control Panel that allows compressed files to be shown
    in colour.
    --
    David Biddulph

  3. #3
    valbwoy
    Guest

    Re: why are my excel file name colored blue ?

    Thxs for the info David.