Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

  1. #1
    Robert
    Guest

    Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

    I'm looking for a 12-dimension version of the Visio spider chart template -
    or guidance that a non-expert could apply to change one of the provided tabs
    into a 12-d version.

  2. #2
    HEK
    Guest

    RE: Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

    What is a Visio 12d spider chart? Do you mean 12 axis in one spider chart,
    looking like a clock, every axis representing a parameter? Excel's name for
    Spider chart is Radar Chart, and standard available.
    Pls post again with more details so we can help you more concretely.
    GL,
    Henk

  3. #3
    James Silverton

    Robert wrote on Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:36:02 -0700:

    R> I'm looking for a 12-dimension version of the Visio spider
    R> chart template - or guidance that a non-expert could apply
    R> to change one of the provided tabs into a 12-d version.

    A little further explanation seems needed. Some people claim to
    be able to visualize in 4 dimensions but most at best can use a
    projection into 3; isn't a tesseract a 3-d projection of a 4-d
    cube :-)

    James Silverton.

  4. #4
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

    I suspect he wants what Excel calls a Radar chart, with 12 categories
    (spokes).

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Does anyone have a 12-dimension spider chart template in Visio?

    For one possibility, see
    Custom Radar Chart
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...adar/index.htm

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Multi-disciplinary business expertise
    + Technology skills
    = Optimal solution to your business problem
    Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...