How do I eliminate day between two dates i.e. fortnightly

  1. #1
    Frustrated Charter
    Guest

    How do I eliminate day between two dates i.e. fortnightly

    I have a spreadsheet which I record fortnightly data in. When I create a
    chart, the chart is picking up the days in between the fortnight dates and
    messing up my graph. I only want to show the actual dates ie the each
    fortnight in my chart

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I eliminate day between two dates i.e. fortnightly

    Hi,

    Sounds like you need categorical axes rather than time series.
    Right click chart and from the popup menu chose Chart Options. On the
    Axes tab set the X axis to being Category rather than Automatic.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel