I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart

  1. #1
    logan27371
    Guest

    I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart

    I have a large spreadsheet that has data in it that is entered weekly. I
    would like for the chart to grab the most recent 26 weeks of data
    automatically. Does anyone know of a formula that will do this?

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart

    Logan:

    If you haven't already, you may want to establish dynamic ranges for your
    data set. This will allow you to automatically update your chart(s) as new
    data is entered It will also allow you to plot the last number of days/weeks
    that you want.

    This post explains how to set up dynamic range names and plot user specified
    number of days. It should get you started on dynamic range names and offset
    formulas.

    http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart

    Here is an example that plots the last 12 months, I'm sure you can change it
    to the last 26 weeks:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

    - Jon
    -------