Can a combo chart plot 4 variables? (3 bars,1 line)

  1. #1

    Can a combo chart plot 4 variables? (3 bars,1 line)

    I am trying to create a combination chart. I would like it to show chart
    three data elements in individual columns and 1 data element as a line. I
    can only seem to get it to plot 2 columns & 1 line.. Are there limitations to
    a combo chart? Or am I over looking something? Please help!!

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Can a combo chart plot 4 variables? (3 bars,1 line)

    Hi,

    Rather than use the built-in combination chart types simple create your own.
    Start be creating a bar chart with all 4 series. The select the series
    you want to plot as a line and via the menu Chart > Chart Type... change
    the column chart to a line chart.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --