convert saved chart in sheet to object

  1. #1
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    convert saved chart in sheet to object

    I have saved a chart in sheet. Is it possible to change it to object.
    The reason to do this is that I want to copy the cart to ppt with high
    quality. Is there any way for good transfer of sheet-saved chart from Excel
    to ppt?
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: convert saved chart in sheet to object

    Hi,

    Have a read on Jon Peltier's page
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    MartinW
    Guest

    Re: convert saved chart in sheet to object

    Hi Khoshravan,

    Right click your chart and select copy then open Paint and paste into there.
    Then do save as and select your file type bitmap for better quality
    png gif or tiff for good quality or jpg for lower quality but better
    functionality.

    HTH
    Martin