Passing values in Sheet to VBA

  1. #1
    Jonathan
    Guest

    Passing values in Sheet to VBA

    Hi,
    I'm trying to pass the .MinimumScale value from a range on my spreadsheet to
    a chart which is created when the Macro is run from the spreadsheet.
    The macro is halted by an error message 'Run-time error '1004': Unable to
    set the MinimumScale property of the Axis class'.
    When I 'Debug' and F8/Step-into the code however, it sets the value as I'd
    intended and completes the rest of the code without any problems - In fact
    running the code using the 'Step Into' function all the way completes the
    program without any hitches.
    Please could somebody tell me what I'm missing? It's probably really obvious
    and I apologise for that in advance.
    Thanks

    --
    Jonathan