[SOLVED] Moving Data Range in Chart

  1. #1
    Peter
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Moving Data Range in Chart

    I have a spreadsheet that I continually add data to. I have a chart
    based on the data. My problem is I want the chart to only show the last
    5 data points entered in the spreadsheet and continue to do so *** I
    add more data.
    Example Data:

    LOT NUMBER DATA
    1 13
    2 12
    3 14
    4 12
    5 13
    6 15

    As I add data I want the chart to show only the last 5 entries.
    Is there a simple way to do this?

  2. #2
    Kelly O'Day
    Guest

    Re: Moving Data Range in Chart

    Peter:

    This is pretty straight forward You simply need to set up dynamic range
    names for your X and Y variables.

    The linked tutorial shows you an example dynamic XY chart that will
    automatically plot the last number of data items that you specify.

    http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

    If you have any questions about this example, let me know.

    ....Kelly

    [email protected]

    news:[email protected]...