Why Can't I Play my Slideshow On my Computer?

  1. #1
    Promblems With SlideShow
    Guest

    Why Can't I Play my Slideshow On my Computer?

    Im a Young Person, But i know a lot about computers. My graduation was last
    night and the graduates all got Slideshow CDs. One of my teachers said that
    they can't be played on the DVD Players, Only on Computers. This morning i
    put my Disc in and it didn't work. It said i had to download PowerPoint. But
    its not working for me. The Disc won't even play on my Media Player. Ths is
    the only memory i have of my class of 2005-2006.

    Anyone have any ideas on what i should download or do?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Why Can't I Play my Slideshow On my Computer?

    There's a PowerPoint view that you can download from the Microsoft site:

    Or post you question in the PowerPoint newsgroup, and someone may be
    able to help you.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

    --
    Debra Dalgleish