Update 2nd Chart

  1. #1
    John Calder
    Guest

    Update 2nd Chart

    Hi

    I run Win2k with Excel 2K

    When I copy a chart to another sheet I would like it to update at the same
    time as I update the original chart.

    At present I copy the chart and paste it to another sheet but when I update
    the original chart the copied one stays the same.

    Can anyone tell me how to do this?

    Thanks

    John

  2. #2
    MarkM
    Guest

    RE: Update 2nd Chart

    Rather than copy the chart to the different sheet, why don't you create the
    chart on the new sheet looking at the same data range.