3D Pie Charts

  1. #1
    Rachel
    Guest

    3D Pie Charts

    When I create a 3D pie chart, the outline is always jagged, how do I smooth
    the edges?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: 3D Pie Charts

    Hi,

    Does this article help?

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Rachel
    Guest

    Re: 3D Pie Charts

    Thank you - they work a little bit better - but I did stumble on something
    that works very well when printing - perhaps not visually on screen.
    1. Create Pie Chart
    2. Set Background as "None" and Outline as "None"
    3. Shift/ Select CHart/ Copy Picture(Edit Menu) - Keep Radio Buttons at
    default
    4. Paste normally onto next sheet

    Then when printed or placed into another graphics program the edges smooth
    dramatically when printed - though not so much on the screen. Thanks again
    for your help.

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: 3D Pie Charts

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Thank you - they work a little bit better - but I did stumble on something
    > that works very well when printing - perhaps not visually on screen.
    > 1. Create Pie Chart
    > 2. Set Background as "None" and Outline as "None"
    > 3. Shift/ Select CHart/ Copy Picture(Edit Menu) - Keep Radio Buttons at
    > default
    > 4. Paste normally onto next sheet
    >
    > Then when printed or placed into another graphics program the edges smooth
    > dramatically when printed - though not so much on the screen. Thanks again
    > for your help.

    Thanks for sharing that. Hopefully, it will help someone else (me?) in the
    future.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions