Goal lines in Pivot Charts

  1. #1
    Todd F.
    Guest

    Goal lines in Pivot Charts

    What is the best way to insert goal lines in a pivot chart

    I have allot of pivot charts and they will be refreshed and I am wondering
    how do you enter a goal line and have it be and print in the right spot

    Might I be able to change the color of the grid line at a particualr value
    or do I have to draw in a line.

    perhaps someone could comment on vba code to enter a colored goal line at a
    particular value say for the active chart only

    Really appreciate any suggestions - I have allot fo charts to make.

    feel free to post or email me at [email protected]

  2. #2
    Devo Clubber
    Guest

    RE: Goal lines in Pivot Charts

    I often add a calculated field which is my "target goal" and add that as a
    series to the graph.

    Hope that helps

    Steve