axis numbers

  1. #1
    UWcincy
    Guest

    axis numbers

    Somehow my axis numbers jumped to the right. Why, and how to get them back on
    the left.

  2. #2
    James Silverton
    Guest

    Re: axis numbers

    UWcincy wrote on Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:48:02 -0700:

    U> Somehow my axis numbers jumped to the right. Why, and how to
    U> get them back on the left.

    I guess you mean the y-axis and you have probably managed to
    check "Value (Y) axis crosses at maximum value." Right click the
    x-scale numbers to fix it.

    James Silverton.

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: axis numbers

    Or you plotted the X values in reverse order, which keeps the Y axis at the
    minimum of the X axis. Now you need to check thee Axis Crosses at Maximum
    box in the Format X Axis Scale dialog.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP