Multiple data in stack column chart

  1. #1

    Multiple data in stack column chart

    I need to create a chart with 3types of data. 2 of which need to appear in a stack column format the other needs to appear in horizontal line format. I am able to do this using normal columns but my client is wanting the stack column format. Is there a way to do this?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Multiple data in stack column chart

    Hi,

    If you have clustered column and line combination can you not simply
    select one of the columns and change the chart sub-type to stacked
    column? Select the column and use menu Chart > Chart Type.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel