[SOLVED] Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart

  1. #1
    avi
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart

    Hello,

    I try to left align the text labels on the X axis of an horizontal bar
    chart. There is an alignement option, but it does not work. It has
    something to do with my computer language (US English)?

    Could someone help?

    Avi

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Left align text labels in horizontal bar chart

    In XL 2003 I was able to do this:
    Open Format Axis dialog, open Alignment tab and change Text Direction to
    Right-to-left
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme