How to put in alphabetic list automatically in Excel Spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    Boom Shaka Laka
    Guest

    How to put in alphabetic list automatically in Excel Spreadsheet?

    I am cataloging my DVD's and would like to know how to put the list into
    alphabetical order once they are on the spreadsheet. I have the list created,
    but cannot for the life of me remember how to do it, if it is possible that
    is!! Yes, it has been a long time between uses of the application.
    Many thanks for any help anyone can offer. Helen :-)

  2. #2
    James Silverton
    Guest

    Re: How to put in alphabetic list automatically in Excel Spreadsheet?

    Boom wrote on Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:16:02 -0700:

    BSL> I am cataloging my DVD's and would like to know how to put
    BSL> the list into alphabetical order once they are on the
    BSL> spreadsheet. I have the list created, but cannot for the
    BSL> life of me remember how to do it, if it is possible that
    BSL> is!! Yes, it has been a long time between uses of the
    BSL> application. Many thanks for any help anyone can offer.
    BSL> Helen :-)

    Ever try Sort? :-) I don't remember if the original Formatting
    toolbar has buttons for Sort ascending and Sort descending but,
    if not, you can certainly put them there.

    James Silverton.