Help! How to add many excel charts into PowerPoint at once?

  1. #1
    Joules
    Guest

    Help! How to add many excel charts into PowerPoint at once?

    I am working on a project in which we need to be able to view 180+ charts
    easily. I wanted to insert them into PowerPoint easily, but am having
    trouble finding a way to do that.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Re: Help! How to add many excel charts into PowerPoint at once?

    Joules,
    I do much the same and here is how get around it...
    (1) My charts are all created within a macro and their size and
    positions are designated on the worksheet (I choose to fix them to a
    particular cell location always)
    (2) After the macro creates all n-number of charts (you can play with
    the sizes so the transfer to ppt still leaves them in a readable state)
    I select the cells and hold [shift] while clicking on [Edit] -> [Copy
    Picture].
    (3) Go to your slide and [Paste Special] -> [Picture]

    Much of my slide content is already created in Excel so that my charts
    and other text (headings, etc.) are all pasted in one step.. this also
    avoids the sometime problem of charts that get lost behind other ppt
    content since the slide is one big picture.

    HTH,
    Will