Cutting off the bottom of a chart?

  1. #1
    Lew Bryson
    Guest

    Cutting off the bottom of a chart?

    I'm charting my weight loss, and I'd like to see more detail. My x-axis is
    weeks, my y-axis is my weight. I'm never going to get below 150 -- How do I
    get the chart to just show the y-axis between, say, 150 and 350?

    Thanks in advance,

    --
    Lew Bryson

    [email protected]
    www.LewBryson.com

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Cutting off the bottom of a chart?

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > I'm charting my weight loss, and I'd like to see more detail. My x-axis is
    > weeks, my y-axis is my weight. I'm never going to get below 150 -- How do I
    > get the chart to just show the y-axis between, say, 150 and 350?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,

    Double-click the y-axis, then click the Scale tab. In there, set the
    Minimum value to 150 and ensure that the corresponding 'Auto' checkbox is
    *not* checked.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

  3. #3
    Lew Bryson

    "Tushar Mehta" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] says...
    >> I'm charting my weight loss, and I'd like to see more detail. My x-axis
    >> is
    >> weeks, my y-axis is my weight. I'm never going to get below 150 -- How do
    >> get the chart to just show the y-axis between, say, 150 and 350?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance,
    >>

    > Double-click the y-axis, then click the Scale tab. In there, set the
    > Minimum value to 150 and ensure that the corresponding 'Auto' checkbox is
    > *not* checked.

    MUCH better. Thanks!

    --
    Lew Bryson