Large variation in series values

  1. #1
    QPapillon
    Guest

    Large variation in series values

    Good Morning,

    I would like to display serie A (in millions) and serie B (in thousands) in
    the same chart (preferably line). What is the best way to do this; because
    of the millions in serie A, serie B line gets 'scrunched' to the bottom. Any
    suggestions?

    Thanks!
    Carol

  2. #2
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Large variation in series values

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > Good Morning,
    >
    > I would like to display serie A (in millions) and serie B (in thousands) in
    > the same chart (preferably line). What is the best way to do this; because
    > of the millions in serie A, serie B line gets 'scrunched' to the bottom. Any
    > suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Carol

    Move one of them to the secondary axis. To do so, double-click that series,
    then select the Axis tab. In there, select 'Secondary'.

    Tushar Mehta
    www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom MS Office productivity solutions

  3. #3
    QPapillon
    Guest

    Re: Large variation in series values

    Sorry - I haven't used these tools that much - I can't seem to find where I'd
    put that info in so as to see the article...