how do you change the default colors in excel charts

  1. #1
    cydney
    Guest

    how do you change the default colors in excel charts

    When I go to Tools, Options, Colors & change the colors to what I want, they
    will not save. Because when I close Excel & reopen, my changes are no longer
    there. Am I forgetting a step?

  2. #2
    mattgoof2005
    Guest

    RE: how do you change the default colors in excel charts

    Either you're pressing 'cancel' instead of 'ok' in the dialogue box, or
    you're not saving.

    If it's in an email, you'll need to save it on your hard drive before you
    can reliably save changes.