I can't get any lines in my line chart

  1. #1
    Alex
    Guest

    I can't get any lines in my line chart

    For some reason, I can't get the lines to display in the attached line
    chart, only the data points. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Alex

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: I can't get any lines in my line chart

    I didn't open the attachment, probably nobody will.

    Do you have blanks in the data? That's generally not good practice. You can
    get around it if the cells are truly blank. Go to the Tools menu, choose
    Options, click on the Chart tab. At the top, select Interpolate for how
    Excel should chart blank cells.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com
    _______

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Alex
    Guest

    Re: I can't get any lines in my line chart

    That did it. Thanks, Jon!

    Alex

    news:[email protected]...