charecter reapeat

  1. #1
    imh
    Guest

    charecter reapeat

    when I enter a word in a cell, then move to another cell in the same column
    and type the first letter of the original word, the word automatically
    appears. What is this called and how come sometimes it stops working? After
    it stops, how do you get it started again?

  2. #2
    David Biddulph
    Guest

    Re: charecter reapeat

    "imh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > when I enter a word in a cell, then move to another cell in the same
    > column
    > and type the first letter of the original word, the word automatically
    > appears. What is this called and how come sometimes it stops working?
    > After
    > it stops, how do you get it started again?

    AutoComplete

    Tools/ Options/ Edit
    --
    David Biddulph