Bar Chart Comparison

  1. #1
    SuperRy
    Guest

    Bar Chart Comparison

    I'm having difficulties setting up some comparison charts. I have 2 groups I
    want to compare (Planned and Actual work days) and (Planned and Actual review
    days).

    Heres the way the data is layed out:

    Production Development Days Difference
    Planned Co Review Days 864 33
    Actaul Co Review Days 897
    Planned Co Development Days 585 327
    Actaul Co Development Days 912

    Can you point me in the right direction for setting up a comparison of
    Review Days (planned and actual) and Development Days (planned and actual)?
    Everytime I mess around with the wizard I get 4 bars spaced evenly appart. I
    would really like to pair them up so the Planned reveiw and Actaul review are
    nudged up against one another (likewise with Develpment) to clearly
    illustrate the differnce between each pair.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Bar Chart Comparison