traspose a row by links

  1. #1
    Stan Altshuller
    Guest

    traspose a row by links

    Hi all,

    When one tries to past links, the transpose button is grayed out.
    I have a column of integers 1:n going down column A starting A2

    i need C1: CN to be exactly the transpose of the column A. I tried using
    offset and it does not do what I want,
    by putting C1=OFFSET($A3,C1,0) i get it only if the numbers are in order.
    If i change a number in A:A it messes up the sequence.
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: traspose a row by links

    On cell B1 type
    =OFFSET($A$1,COLUMN(),0) and copy it across the row 1
    assuming that the your data source begins from cell A3

    news:[email protected]...