Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Hide Pivot Table Divide by 0 error

  1. #1
    Todd
    Guest

    Hide Pivot Table Divide by 0 error

    I have a pivot table where I show one item as a % difference from another.
    In areas where there is not any values, I get a #DIV/0! error. Is there a
    way to hide this error so just a blank cell is displayed?

  2. #2
    Evanya
    Guest

    RE: Hide Pivot Table Divide by 0 error

    Hi Todd,

    Click Pivot Table toolbar and select "Table Options"
    Put a check mark on "For error values, show: (fill in or leave blank)"
    Then click "OK".

  3. #3
    Todd
    Guest