How do I break a link to a source when opening Excel 2000?

  1. #1
    GRACE
    Guest

    How do I break a link to a source when opening Excel 2000?

    When I open a workbook that has a link to some other source that is no longer
    valid I have to continually cancel through all the links until the workbook
    opens. I want to break these links but I haven't found out how to do it in
    the excel 2000 that I am using. I have read how to do this with excel 2003
    but it doesn't work that way on 2000.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I break a link to a source when opening Excel 2000?

    Hi Grace

    Try this Add-in to find the links
    <findlink.zip>

    On this site http://www.bmsltd.ie/MVP/