Merge Pages for printing

  1. #1
    Jim
    Guest

    Merge Pages for printing

    I have 32 page breaks, on page one are the product names listed by rows, each
    page break represents a different day in the month. How can I set page setup
    to merge page one on with other pages I would like to print (say page one and
    page 15 on the same page)?

  2. #2

    Re: Merge Pages for printing

    Jim wrote...
    >I have 32 page breaks, on page one are the product names listed by

    rows, each
    >page break represents a different day in the month. How can I set

    page setup
    >to merge page one on with other pages I would like to print (say page

    one and
    >page 15 on the same page)?

    Excel won't merge pages, but you could use File > Page Setup, select
    the Sheet tab in the Page Setup dialog, then select your 'page 1' as
    row titles.

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Merge Pages for printing

    I think you would need to add another page where you use formulas to
    construct the layout you want (or manually copy the data over the way you
    want) and then print that page.

    However, If it is just page 1 and page 15 and you want them one above the
    other, then you can just hide the rows inbetween and after, then print it.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Ola
    Guest

    RE: Merge Pages for printing

    Hi,

    Download this shareware: http://www.fineprint.com
    Fineprint is an indispensible tool to combine prints - not just from Excel.

    Ola