excel tests

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    excel tests

    What is a good source for some free tests (with answers) that can be used to
    test someone's knowledge of excel which could include some basic use of
    simple formulae (sum, average, etc) as well as some intermediate functions
    (such as if functions) and pivot tables etc.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: excel tests

    While I've never seen or taken any of these Excel tests,
    you may want to try this site:

    http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/common/testcenter/

    Do a search for "excel".

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA

  3. #3
    Sir Paul
    Guest

    RE: excel tests

    I designed a spreadsheet to do these basic formulas, but what I wanted my
    students to do was look at my spreadsheets and try assess what I was trying
    to work out, so they fill in the formulas, get the right answer and the
    spreadsheet immediately gives them an answer, works wonders for evaluating
    new employees.

    email me at [email protected] and I will send you a copy.