Increase prices accross the board

  1. #1
    Linda
    Guest

    Increase prices accross the board

    I have a worksheet which contains columns of part numbers and prices. Is
    there a way to increase the prices in a column by 4 percent or do I have to
    go line by line?

    Thank You in advance.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Increase prices accross the board

    Linda

    Select a separate cell and put 1.04 in that cell, and copy the cell
    Select all of your target cells
    Goto Edit>PasteSpecial
    Click the Multiply buttom
    OK

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Increase prices accross the board

    Enter 1.04 in to some empty cell and copy that cell. Then select
    your prices, go to the Edit menu, and choose Paste Special. In
    that dialog, choose the Multiply operation.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson