remove external addins

  1. #1
    Simon-Pierre
    Guest

    remove external addins

    Hi

    I have installed addins from sources external to Microsoft (ie
    www.prodomosua.it). The password do not work and I would like to remove them
    completely.

    From the Help menu, I unselected them from the Tools/Addins drop down menu,
    and then closed Excel. But they are still there when I launch Excel again.

    Can you help me, please?
    Thanks
    Simon-Pierre

    PS. Prodomosua is ran by a Microsoft MVP. He does amazing Excel addins. I
    wanted to ask him a few questions, but he doesn't reply to emails, even in
    Italian. Do you know how I can reach him, please?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: remove external addins

    Simon

    Find the add-ins using a file search and send them to the recycle bin.

    This removes them from the list of Tools>Add-ins.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Simon-Pierre
    Guest

    Re: remove external addins

    Thank you very much for replying so quickly.
    Simon-Pierre