Posting in the next row

  1. #1
    Greg
    Guest

    Posting in the next row

    I use the 'find' key to locate the column I want to make entries in, however
    the column is getting too long and I have to page down to get to the first
    empty row. Is there a way to use 'find' or another method to take me
    directly to the last row in the desired column? Thks, Greg

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Posting in the next row

    It depends, if the column is filled all the way you can use ctrl + downarrow
    otherwise you'll need to roll your own

    Sub TestMe()
    Cells(Rows.Count, ActiveCell.Column).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select
    End Sub

    will select the first empty cell after the last netry in a column

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom