Cannot get border line on right of table to show.

  1. #1
    Debutante
    Guest

    Cannot get border line on right of table to show.

    No matter what I do:

    Format Borders
    Change page margins
    Clear print area

    The right side of the column will not show.

    The columns after that column need to be hidden so I am not sure what is
    going on.

    Please help.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Cannot get border line on right of table to show.

    Try inserting a blank column, make its width very narrow, and include
    that column in your print range.