Printing switches focus off proper sheet

  1. #1
    Abi
    Guest

    Printing switches focus off proper sheet

    Hi there. I have a workbook with several sheets. The first sheet is a form
    for data entry. At the end of the entry is a button to print. When the
    printing begins, the focus of the sheet is taken off that data entry sheet
    and placed on the third sheet.

    (The printing prints sheet 2, and then sheets 3,4,5 in a group for page
    numbering purposes.)

    How do I keep the focus on the first (data entry page)? I don't want my
    users having access to the other sheets.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Printing switches focus off proper sheet

    Hi Abi

    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3")).PrintOut ' change to yours
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl