Adding True False Results

  1. #1
    Arla M
    Guest

    Adding True False Results

    What kind of formula would I use to "add" a list of true false statement to
    return TRUE if they are all true, and FALSE if even one is false. Thanks.

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    =if(product(--(a1:a10))=0,"False","true"))
    Aray-entered (ctrl+shift+enter)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A9))=COUNTA(A1:A9)
    best wishes

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

  4. #4
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    or
    =COUNTIF(A1:A9,TRUE)=COUNTA(A1:A9)

    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

  5. #5
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    am i being simplistic?
    =and(a1:a10)

    works if ALL cells contain boolean formulas.

    iso

  6. #6
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    Beautiful!
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  7. #7
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Adding True False Results

    No, the others are being convoluted <g>.