How do you only save 4 pages of the workbook

  1. #1
    Cathy
    Guest

    How do you only save 4 pages of the workbook

    I need to know how to save only 4 pages (meaning 4 sheets when printing )
    instead of saving entire or printing entire workbook

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How do you only save 4 pages of the workbook

    Not possible to save only parts of a workbook, you need to copy the 4 sheets
    to a new workbook then save, to print only 4 sheets, select the sheets before
    you print

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom