creating fomulas in excel

  1. #1
    fathead
    Guest

    creating fomulas in excel

    I have a worksheet of vehicles and i am trying to set up a fomula where when
    the vehicles reach a certain mileage i would like to be reminded by a pop up
    message or something similar if possible. any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    India
    Posts
    1,066
    Select the cell with the formula. Go to Format > Conditional Formatting, and set a desired format to change the font or the background color when a condition is satisfied.

    - Mangesh

  3. #3
    Akhilesh Dalia
    Guest

    RE: creating fomulas in excel

    Hi,
    You can use "Conditional Formatting" from format menu. "Conditional
    Formatting" will change font size, color or cell background color etc. if
    your entered value matches to criteria decided by you.

    Try this and revert if any problem.

    Regards

    Akhilesh Dalia
    akhileshdalia<at>hotmail<dot>com