why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..

  1. #1
    Tosin
    Guest

    why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..

    Please, i just want to know the practical concept to use Microsoft Excel
    Funtions by a person or a business. thank you.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..

    Makes the homework easier.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..

    If we gave you that then they might give us the marks instead of you. If
    you take the time to read almost any of the threads in here then you might
    get an idea of why.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

  4. #4
    Dave R.
    Guest

    Re: why is it a practical concept to use Excel functions by a person..

    May I very politely suggest you consider the "Excel 200x for Dummies"
    series? Books in this series will likely include basic examples of uses of
    Excel functions in business or at home.