Workdays (Including Saturdays) Formula

  1. #1
    Biff
    Guest

    Workdays (Including Saturdays) Formula

    I work for a homebuilder and we have created an excel spreadsheet for our
    Construction schedule. As the schedule runs now, it does not include
    Saturdays.
    We need to multiply two dates together that equals a date which will include
    a Saturday date. Does that make sense? Any help is greatly appreciated!

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: Workdays (Including Saturdays) Formula

    It doesn't make sense to me. I've never heard of multiplying two dates
    together. Adding and subtracting, yes, but not multiplying or dividing. Please
    try again to explain, including how Saturdays come into the picture.