Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph.

  1. #1
    Mzee
    Guest

    Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph.

    I am trying to format a 2D line graph with points that lie either within or
    outside an upper and a lower limit.
    How do I shade the area between the upper and lower limits a different
    colour from the rest of the plot area?

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Shading only part of the area between the axes in a 2D line graph.

    Mzee,

    Take a look at Jon's site for some examples:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ngColumns.html

    If this link doesn't fit your needs, be sure to look at Jon's entire site:

    http://www.peltiertech.com

    If you still can't get the answer, post back to the Excel charting newsgroup
    with an example of your data. Sounds like the task shouldn't be too
    difficult.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield