How can I strip a new line /nl in a cell in Excel globally

  1. #1
    Joe
    Guest

    How can I strip a new line /nl in a cell in Excel globally

    I receive a spreadsheet from a client that contains new lines (carrige
    returns) within a cell. I would like to strip the returns and make it one
    line, globally. I'm thinking that there may be a way to do it using
    find/replace but am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How can I strip a new line /nl in a cell in Excel globally

    in the find what box hold down Alt and type 010 on the numpad, release Alt,
    replace with space or nothing

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...