I have deleted a spreadsheet in error can I recover it?

  1. #1
    Curly Chris
    Guest

    I have deleted a spreadsheet in error can I recover it?

    I had a spreadsheet saved on the desk top my partner decided to tidy up and
    delete "unused" shortcuts he has also emptied the recycle bin is there anyway
    i can recover this spreadsheet

  2. #2
    Guest

    I have deleted a spreadsheet in error can I recover it?

    hi,
    if he just tidied up the unused short cuts, you should
    still have the file. the short cut is just an icon on the
    screen not the whole file. the short cut points to the
    file which in on your disk somewhere. do a search on the
    file name.

  3. #3
    Curly Chris
    Guest

    RE: I have deleted a spreadsheet in error can I recover it?

    Unfortunately I was being lazyand had saved this spreadsheet there for easy
    access. I have run the "search" facility and it has confirmed my fears that
    the file has gone!