scrolling won't stop

  1. #1
    orfan
    Guest

    scrolling won't stop

    When I open excel 97 the mouse keeps selecting cells to
    infinity. The only way I can stop it is to use task
    manager to kill the program. If I re-install svcpk2b I can
    sometimes get it to work one time. I've tried the F8,
    deleting .xlb, starting in safe mode. This is making me
    nuts!

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: scrolling won't stop

    Re-install the drivers for your wheel mouse. (You may be able to stop it by
    tapping the wheel a few times also)

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England