Purpose of the Microsoft MVP

  1. #1
    ExcelMonkey
    Guest

    Purpose of the Microsoft MVP

    Can some tell me what the Microsoft MVP accreditation
    stands for? I am assuming that the people who have it
    have proven that they are enhancing the understanding of
    Microsoft software (i.e. Excel/VBA) with the public. How
    does one get it? Who decides if you are qualified? And
    more simply, and perhaps a silly question, why would
    someone pursue the accreditation? Sheer enjoyment of
    learning/teaching? Or are there professional benefits
    that are associated with it?

    thnx

  2. #2
    Niek Otten