How do I set up a template for calculating absorption costing met.

  1. #1
    Alex Lee
    Guest

    How do I set up a template for calculating absorption costing met.

    My company is a food processing factory. I want to set up costing department
    using actual absorption costing method.

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a template for calculating absorption costing met.

    Alex

    I think you will need to provide a lot more information about the base data
    and what you want to do with it. Do you know what formula you want to
    emulate in Excel, etc.

    As it stands, I doubt you will get much of a response if any.

    Regards

    Trevor

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    nbrcrunch
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a template for calculating absorption costing met.

    and you are looking to hire someone to setup a spreadsheet for you to
    perform calculations?

    --
    nbrcrunch