Help with Protections ASAP

  1. #1

    Help with Protections ASAP

    Hello, I have created a large workbook with 274 worksheets. It worked fine
    until last night I saved it, went to General Options and saved it with a
    Password. On opening it today, it will not let me edit any of the cells or
    perform any calculations. I only put the password on the open not the
    modify.

    I went back in and deleted the password but it still won't let me change any
    of the data on the any of the sheets.

    Can anyone help me with this, I am desparate.

    Thank you,
    IEJ

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Help with Protections ASAP

    try saving it in another name

    [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Help with Protections ASAP

    Thank you, I did that and the same problem exists. I tried the Detect and
    Repair on the Help menu and it says it can't find a file name PROPLUS.MSI.
    Any idea what that might be for.

    IEJ