conditional formatting-shading

  1. #1
    Shooter
    Guest

    conditional formatting-shading

    I am still struggling with this one:

    I have values in cells c1,d1,e1,f1,g1
    I would like to shade the cell with the lowest value. One or more of the
    cells may be blank or have n/a which should be ignored.

    I have tried highlighting the cells together and in conditional formatting I
    set "formula is" =min(c1:g1) then I select the pattern color. This is not
    working. I appreciate any suggestions.
    --
    Shooter

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: conditional formatting-shading

    select all the cells, and apply CF with a formula of

    =C1=MIN(IF($C$1:$G$1>0,$C$1:$G$1))

    and set pattern as required

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jason Morin
    Guest

    Re: conditional formatting-shading

    I answered your question yesterday. See:

    http://tinyurl.com/4f637

    HTH
    Jason
    Atlanta, GA